Monday, February 10, 2014

25 Weeks

Hey sweetie pie!!!

We are just five weeks away from the 30's, as I call them. It is in these weeks of pregnancy that every thing "hits me" and I begin to plan and organize like crazy for a new baby--nesting, they call it

Well daughter, let me tell you that Mommy is starting to feel that nesting itch. It isn't full blown just yet, but I have lots and lots of thoughts swirling around in mind: crocheting, buttons, bows, bassinet and baby swing in the garage, baby clothes, sewing machine, making baby clothes, bottles, infant slings. . .

The thoughts go on and on. And, I'm starting to wonder what you'll look like and beginning to imagine holding you in my arms, wondering what your cries will sound like and what ways you'll want to be soothed.

It is something how God plants a seed, not only in a Mommy's tummy, but in her heart.

I love you.

2 comments:

  1. You make baby clothes? That's pretty cool. Your kiddos are lucky to have such a creative momma. Blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Latonya, no! Those are thoughts in my head. . .I'm hoping to get a sewing machine soon so I can begin making clothes for the kids and I figured I'd start with her since she's the smallest. Pregnant mommy thoughts! :)

      Delete