Sunday, February 23, 2014

27 Weeks

Well, sweetie, this is our last week of the 6 month. Things are just moving so quickly it seems.

I feel like I was just sitting across from Daddy in a restaurant, your brothers and sisters all around us, and he said, "Lu, I've been so tired; why am I so tired? I think the baby is making me tired. . . I think you're pregnant!"
**Background information for you: whatever pregnancy symptoms I have, Daddy says he experiences some of them, too. So, if I'm sleepy, Daddy says he is, too. If I say I have an upset tummy, Daddy says he feels queasy, too! Funny Daddy, huh?!**
Anyway, he looked me right in the eyes, smile on his face and said, "Yeah, I think you're pregnant." Why that made me nervous, I don't know. Every single time God has graced my womb with life, it makes me nervous and this time wasn't any different. I told Daddy, "I'm not sure; I don't know if I'm pregnant." But way, deep, deep, down, I knew it, too. We went home to take a pregnancy test, and there it was plain as day: TWO PINK LINES!!!

Daddy said, "See, Lu! I told you! I knew it!!" And he's been bubbly about you ever since!
Today, he sat down on the couch next to me and said, "K--- is on her way; she's coming!" In other words, sweet girl, he's ready to hold you in his arms. And, so am I.

You are big enough now that I can just look down at my tummy and see your movements. You're making mama's belly jump! :) I love you more than you know.

2 comments: