Sunday, February 16, 2014

26 Weeks

Baby girl, we had lots of fun the past few days!

Your oldest brother talks about seeing you soon. He's excited to have a little sister. Did I tell you that already? After having 2 older sisters, he's ready to have a little sister.

He said, "Mommy, I can't wait to see K--- in May. I don't like the pictures you get of her from the doctor's office. They are always black and white and I can't really see what she looks like. I like seeing her at the hospital because then I'll know what she looks like!"
Well, this is what he looks like!
To tell you the truth, baby girl, I know exactly what he means. While I love EVERY ultrasound picture I have of you, it just doesn't compare to seeing you face to face. But, for now, we'll be patient and we'll just dream of what we all think you'll look like.

This is what Mommy's looking like these days:
Valentine's Day 2014
I love you to pieces, sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment