Tuesday, May 6, 2014

37 Weeks



photo credit
Hey, sweet girl,

Mama is starting to feel slightly "antsy," wondering when you will come. I've got all these thoughts running through my mind, and I go back and forth between feeling prepared and unprepared. Then I came across the quote above and it gave me a bit of perspective. . .

Take a breath, and enjoy "right now." I've got to enjoy and embrace: the beautiful feeling of a baby moving inside, getting some sleep at night, your siblings, your Daddy, one or two more trips to the library, grocery shopping, crossing off a few more "to-do's", crocheting. . . just life right now.

Lord willing, the next season will come: your time to be a part of the family on the outside will come, as soon as God allows. In the meantime, I am trying to be patient on purpose. You'd think I'd know this by now, but the truth is, I'm bad about patiently waiting at the end of the pregnancy. But, it's never too late to turn over a new leaf!

I love you and I'll see you soon. Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment