Wednesday, April 16, 2014

34 Weeks

Baby, baby, baby,

We are 34 weeks along now and physically, it's getting a bit harder. But in my heart, I am cherishing each day that you're in my womb because believe it or not, once you're born, there's a part of me that will miss you moving inside. Your movements are bigger and more defined. We can feel bones and see sharp points protruding. Sometimes, depending on how you're lying, my tummy looks lopsided. LOL The doctor said that you are head-down now, which explains all the pressure I've been feeling. This is exciting because it lets me know that you are preparing yourself to meet me on the outside!!!

Nesting is in full swing. . .at least in my head! LOL I have a mental to-do list that I will write down in the coming days, because Mommy is ready to gets things "just-so" for you!! Your sister (TM) and I did a little shopping over the weekend and that was fun. She picked 2 of the cutest bows for your hair!



I have pulled all of the white onesies and yellow outfits from your older brother's stash that he no longer wears and have put them aside for you. I also did a bit of thrifting online and got a couple of things for you to wear. I think you're good for about the first 4 months or so. Your Auntie gave me a baby swing, and since it's been stored in the garage, I'll need to wash and wipe that down (thanks, sis--I'm sure it'll come in handy!!).

Even Daddy is "nesting" too (LOL), but in his own way. There are things that he's taking care of and doing because when you come, he'll devote much of his time to getting to know you at night and helping Mommy get some rest (thanks in advance, Husband). He's a super Daddy. Your siblings continue to echo the same words, "Mommy, I can't wait for K-- to come!!" TM even has a guess on what day you'll be born. . .we'll see if she's right.

Well, sweet girl, I love you, love you, love you. I pray for you and I'll be glad to see you soon.
Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Time is really moving along. I can't believe she is almost here. The bows are pretty. I miss the teeny tiny clothes. Be blessed baby and mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Latonya. I miss the little baby clothes for girls. . .it's been 9 years! Time has gone so quickly. . .I'll keep you posted. :)

      Delete